100 Questions No-One Asks
I just saw this post on the lovely Laura’s blog and thought why not try it out!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed but my mum always opens it in a morning to check I’m still there, so annoying!
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I don’t think I’ve ever been to a hotel posh enough! I would though.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I move about a lot in my sleep so it starts out tucked in and ends up upside down, back to front.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I rarely use post-it notes because I write everything in my diary instead.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Thanks to my favourite show, Extreme Couponing, I love coupons! I usually forget I have them though and the date runs out.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Big bear every time, bees freak me out.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to, definitely no pouting!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Slow walkers, rude people, snotty customers.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not that I know of!
12. Have you peed in the woods?
I don’t think I’ve ever been in the woods.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
All the time!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Pens, yes. Pencils, no.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
I have a boyfriend.
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Hit Me With Your Best Shot from Rock of Ages.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Yes, just depends on how much and what shade it is.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
I watch them with my boyfriend sometimes.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Too many to list!
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I’d bury it somewhere only I’d find it.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or pure orange.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
Curry or pizza
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My boyfriend Tom.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Never either, I was a dancer.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Depends on the cause I guess.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Did passing notes at school count?
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I should be able to but I’d just ask my dad
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, not yet anyway
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Chicken tikka. I prefer paninis or wraps.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Anything from 10 to midnight.
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I don’t do Halloween
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I’m a rooster.
40. How many languages can you speak?
English and I did GCSE French but I can barely remember it.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I used to but now I just buy the same couple of magazines monthly, either for the free gift or if I like the person on the front cover.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Lincoln logs? Never heard of them! Lego always.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
Yes plus my radio doesn’t work so it’s to no music at all.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
When I used to dance I guess.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some are but I say not really.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
It used to be when I worked in a card shop!
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I don’t like pie.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
No. I always forget.
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
I have one but only wear it in winter.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Depends who I’m with 😛
63. What was your first concert?
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
I’ve never been to any.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Haven’t had either.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes I did ballet, tap, modern, contemporary, street and musical theatre from 2 to about 14.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
My boyfriend is a chef so I guess he’ll still be one!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Never been in one but I’m pretty good at spelling.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I do when Tom says something really sweet to me.
74. Own any record albums?
Nope. My dad has a few though.
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
The Bootleg Beatles.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
I don’t like tea.
81. Tea or coffee?
I don’t like tea or coffee. Hot chocolate please.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
No, I can’t swim at all.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
Oooh, both maybe?
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes in dance.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
I don’t like olives.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I’m not married.
94. Who was your high school crush?
I had a lot of crushes and I stuck their photos in my planner. Probably Zac Efron the most though or Nick Jonas.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I did when I was younger
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
Yeah, 2 would be nice.
98. What is your favorite color?
Black or grey. I’m morbid.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my boyfriend every day I’m not with him. Soppy, I know!
100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?
Any blogger who managed to read all of this!