1. My family and friends. They’ve made me into the person that I am.
2. Alone time. I’m an only child so I enjoy my own company.
3. Eating. It’s a hobby of mine.
4. Being organised. It gives me more free time!
5. Lingerie. I have a Victoria’s Secret and Boux Avenue obsession, oops!
6. Reading. Magazines, blogs, books; I just wish I had more time to do it!
7. Painting my nails. Gives me a few minutes to relax.
8. Pizza. Four cheese please.
9. Learning new things. I’ve always been proud to be a student. I don’t think I’ll ever stop learning.
10. Blogging. If you’re blogging and it doesn’t make you happy, stop.
12. Dancing. It brings me so much joy and has done since I was 3. And it’s great cardio!
|How cute was I as a kid?
|My dancing childhood!
13. Chick flicks. Crap day? Stick on a chick flick. Instant mood lifter.
14. Harry Potter. My entire childhood was spent growing up with these books/films.
15. Female singers. I’m all about girl power; I’m a huge fan of Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Kelly Clarkson and Britney. Great for belting out the high notes and singing along to in the shower/in the car.
16. Taylor Swift. Queen Tay always. She’s just so nice as well as talented!
17. 90/00s pop music. If something reminds me of childhood, I’ll love it. We’re talking Britney, boybands, dancefloor hits, girl groups and S Club.
18. Having a clearout. I find it so therapeutic! Also a good excuse to go out and buy new things afterwards!
|Adios old clothes!
19. Binge watching TV. What better way to spend your day off than watching a box set of your favourite show?
20. To-do lists. I like being organised.
21. Crossing things off to-do lists. So satisfying!
22. Making someone smile. Just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
23. Chocolate. It just tastes so good!
24. Lazy days. Why move when you can stay in bed?
25. Sport. Sorry, I’m a girl, I forgot I’m not allowed to. (But seriously, I know my stuff.)
26. Rugby league. No, I don’t know the rules, I just watch it for the fit men. See above.
27. Being passionate about something. It will motivate me and set a fire off in my belly (not literally, obvs.)
28. When someone admits I’m right. I’m stubborn!
29. Learning about my horoscope. I don’t believe it word for word but I do believe that certain traits are true for me!
30. Being in love. No better feeling in the world knowing how much you mean to someone.
31. Blogger Twitter chats. I’ve only just started joining in and I love them!
32. Making new blogger friends. Through the chats, I’m making new friends! Hi lovelies!
33. The Beatles. Best music act ever, fact. Don’t even argue with me on this.
34. Clothes that fit like a glove. This is difficult when you’re 5″2, fairly petite and have boobs and a bum. But when it happens, I will wear that item until it falls apart.
35. Interior design TV shows. Homes Under The Hammer and DIY SOS are personal faves.
36. Working up a sweat. I hate getting ready to work out, I hate the during the workout feeling but how good do you feel after?
37. Tone It Up. The reason I’m actually starting to like exercising.
38. Pinterest. All I do is look at bedroom designs and planner spreads.
39. Planners and stickers. This is my latest obsession and keeps me quiet for an hour or so.
40. Stripey clothing. Because I like to think I’m Parisian.
41. The Burgess brothers. Luke, Sam, George and Tom. Rugby league’s finest. If you don’t know who they are, Google them and thank me later.
|All 4 brothers. Only one is single though, girls!
|I mean, come on! Two are twins!
42. Monochrome. I rarely do colour so expect to see me mostly in black, white and grey.
43. Good hair/make-up/outfit days. Expect photos when this happens.
44. Someone being proud of me. I might not have accomplished much but it means a lot to me and the people closest to me.
45. Baking. Move over Maz Bez! Jokes, although I make good chocolate brownies.
46. Social media. I’m Sian and I’m an addict.
47. My fashion icons. Audrey Hepburn, Blair Waldorf, Lea Michele and Taylor Swift. I could outfit watch/stalk for hours!
48. Singing. I might not be the best technically but I can hold a tune. I like high notes especially as a soprano!
49. Winning at anything. I’m such a sore loser.
50. Hot chocolate. Best drink out there.
I tag you all reading this right now to do this tag! I really makes you feel grateful for what you have in life and how lucky we all are to be alive and healthy.