90s/00s Pop Playlist
As a 90s child, I am obsessed with pop music. As my childhood was spent in dance, I used my lunch breaks at primary school to choreograph dance routines to my favourite pop songs and attempt to teach them to my friends. Of course, I was mad that they weren’t on the same level as me (I was going to classes 5 days a week, they were not!) but nevertheless, I had a new routine every single week. I was the lead dancer/singer/performer and they were my back-ups. It was like I always wanted to be in the spotlight!
After last night’s #lbloggers chat all about childhood memories, I thought this would be the perfect time to provide a list of some of my favourite 90s/00s pop songs from my newly-made playlist on my iPod.
1. Britney Spears: …Baby One More Time
2. Spice Girls: Stop
3. Steps: Tragedy
4. Aqua: Barbie Girl
5. B*Witched: C’est La Vie
6. Christina Aguilera: Genie In A Bottle
7. Five: Keep On Movin’
8. Backstreet Boys: Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)
9. Gina G: Just a Little Bit
10. Ricky Martin: Livin’ La Vida Loca
11. Hanson: MmmBop
12. Brandy and Monica: The Boy Is Mine
13. Eiffel 65: Blue (Da Ba Dee)
14. Blue: All Rise
15. Lou Bega: Mambo No. 5
16. Pussycat Dolls: Don’t Cha
17. JoJo: Leave (Get Out)
18. Aaron Carter: Crazy Little Party Girl
19. Usher: Yeah!
20. Justin Timberlake: Like I Love You
I will admit that my playlist is a lot longer than just 20 songs but these are definitely some of my go-to pop tunes!