Bikini Series 2016 Week 1 Round 2!
My summer is finally starting! My first attempt of the Tone It Up Bikini Series was less than successful that I gave up halfway through. This time I’m determined to stick with it but build up my strength and workouts throughout the 8 weeks.
Although Round 2 technically started 3 weeks ago, I wanted to wait until after my holiday to kick-start my journey!
My aims for Round 2 are:
- Keep organised so I can make the most of my spare time
- 4 BootyCalls a week to start with!
- Start thinking more positively about myself and my life
BootyCall was HIITy Bitty Bikini.
I had much needed rest days but I spent my Friday afternoon walking around a village nearby so I got plenty of steps in!
After a crazy busy week, it was time for a ‘sit and do nothing’ day!
I’ve been picking up some extra hours at work but I’ve been enjoying getting up extra early to workout before getting ready. It’s been great to not have to sit and work and think ‘ugh I need to exercise when I get home’.
This week I want to:
- BootyCall 6 days this week
- Fit in at least 3 afternoon/night-time workouts
- Limit junk food as much as possible
- Take a packed lunch to work