#Blogmas Day 24: Things I’m Grateful For
Christmas and New Year will forever be the time of year that I use to reflect on the past year and look forward to the next year. I’m a sucker for making resolutions and to-do lists (if you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know what I’m like with my planner!)
|Myself with my best friends Amy (left) and Ellie (right)|
1. My friends and family. This year has been a bit of a rollercoaster and I’m thankful that my two best friends and my parents have supported through everything.
2. The new friends I’ve made. The girls at work and everyone on my college course, we all have such a close bond. With my college friends, I see them more than my own family so I’m glad that we’re a tight-knit group!
|Some of my workout pictures from this year!|
3. My health. I’ve taken more of an interest in health, fitness and just generally looking after myself more this year so next year I will be improving this even more.
4. That 2015 has seen the rise of Girl Power once again! Thank you to all the musicians, actresses, models, authors and any other female who has spoken out about the gender pay gap, equal rights and every female issue that we’ve all thought about. I applaud you for coming forward when others shy away.
5. This blog. I’ve recently found my mojo for blogging once again and hope 2016 will motivate me to continue to grow my blog so I hope you’ll all join me for the ride!