#Blogmas Day 4: Christmas Tag 2015
I’m such a sucker for a tag post! I searched through Google to find an updated Christmas tag for 2015 and came across Emmie’s blog and there I found one. Hooray!
1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Does getting time off work count? This year, I have Christmas Eve, Christmas Day AND Boxing Day off for the first time since I started working! I’m excited to have three days to relax. Other than that, my favourite thing about Christmas is the food obvs.
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/s?
The Muppets Christmas Carol- I watch it every year with my dad.
3. Real tree or fake tree?
Fake every time. Real ones are just too messy and I like to save money and with a real one you have to buy one every year!
4. Giving presents or receiving them?
I can’t choose one or the other! I love putting loads of effort into a present and seeing someone’s face when they open it but equally I love it when that happens when I open a present!
5. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Christmas morning. I open them with my mum and dad around 8-9am. I don’t bother getting up super early anymore!
6. What tops your tree?
A star or an angel usually. I get the job of placing it though, it’s tradition.
7. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I’m not one to want extravagant gifts and my parents know that. I’m perfectly happy with toiletries, sweets and a set of pyjamas.
8. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I don’t actually bother with cards anymore.
9. What’s your favourite Christmas food?
Yorkshire puddings, nuff said.
10. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I do! Every year, spend Christmas Eve with my dad wrapping my mum’s presents, watching Muppets Christmas Carol and making sure we have everything ready for the next couple of days.
Leave a comment below with the link of your own Christmas tag posts!