Key Study Items For Students
- Laptop or iPad/charger- Probably the main essential! Let’s face it, we all rely on our technology now so you need this!
- Textbooks- As much as I rely on my laptop, I do like to be able to read into the modules I’m studying- old school I know!
- Notebooks for each module- Similarly to above, I love writing notes and tend to take my notebooks to classes and type up my notes at a later date. I like to have a different one for every module!
- Pens/pencils/highlighters- Like my notebooks, I like to write in coloured pens or at least do my headings in different colours too.
- External hard-drive- Because of them amount we store, it’s so important to back up your files! This item is actually on my shopping list to buy with the advice of my dad.
- Reusable water bottle- It’s so important to keep hydrated and during exam times especially, I try to drink 3 litres of water a day!
- A good lamp- I’m a daytime studier but for those of you who like to do work on a night, you’ll need a very good light!
- Planner- I’ve spent the last few days researching ways to decorate my new planner and have investing in lots of stickers and washi tape too!
- Tissues- Exam time means stress time means you’ll get more colds!
- A printer/printer paper/ink cartridges- I do like to view things on my laptop but I also like to have a hard copy to file away of many documents/Powerpoints.
- Stapler/hole puncher/scissors- To be able to file documents away, you need to be able to punch holes in them!
- Pin board- I like to pin letters and inspiration onto my pinboard or urgent matters. I’m going to put my pin board up before the start of term!
- iPod and dock- For me, I like to have music on when I study; it depends on my mood as to what I want to listen to.
On a side note, this is my 100th post which is exciting! Thank you all for reading and I look forward to hundreds more!