Life Lately #3
I am so glad that this week is over. I’ve had tonnes of little jobs to do which have all taken longer than I thought. I’m ready to put this week behind me and start afresh!
I’ve been so busy I’ve barely taken any photos but alas, here’s the few I have uploaded!
|1. The best part of Week 3 was the first thought.
2. Sunday night planning session as usual.
3. The past two weeks in my planner spread!
|4. Grown up PJs featuring Minions and Perry the Platypus.
5. The one and only workout of the week was at least a fun dance workout!
6. The first half of this week in my Happy Planner.
|7. A new month means the start of a new fitness challenge!
8. The pile of clothes coming to my eBay page soon!
9. After another write-off week, Week 4 will be a good one!
This week is set to be another manic week with more small jobs to be done but I’m determined to get my workouts back on track and to blog most days!
Goals for this week:
- Exercise every day at least once (either morning or night)
- Blog most days when I can!
- Get my blogging schedule for April finished
- Upload items onto my eBay ready to sell