Life Lately #4
What a crazy week. I’ve had so many little jobs to do which have literally taken over! With blogging, looking after family, an extra shift at work and trying to fit in workouts, it’s been a long week and I’m glad it’s over!
This coming week, I have no extra shifts at work (which sucks in a way because I need the money!) so I have the whole week to myself. The main aim is to work on my fitness and enjoy some time off to make plans with certain people!
Here’s a closer look at what I’ve been up to this week:
|1. My laptop crashed halfway through but Easter Monday started off with a bang!
2. Second half of last week in my planner.
3. Managed to fit in a workout mid-afternoon to make up for the morning!
|4. Before the pen look at this week.
5. I went back to my roots for a ballet technique workout and man it was tough!
6. Started the day off right with a great workout.
|7. First half of the week in my planner.
8. Set my alarm earlier to squeeze in a workout before a shift at work!
9. I wasn’t feeling great on Friday so I spent the day on the sofa.
|10. Excited to have a fresh start this month!
11. Picked up my mystery parcel and it was my 2016-2017 planner!
12. Restarted 30DayPilatesBody and may have done both Days 1 and 2 on Day 2.
|13. All of the challenges I’m following for the next 4 weeks.
14. This week’s workout schedule looks scary.
As you can see, my life is basically fitness and planners but if you want to keep up with all of my very exciting shenanigans, follow me on Instagram!
Goals for this week:
- Workout every day in both the morning and night
- Limit the amount of snacks I eat
- Keep a food journal of what I’m eating
- Have fun!