Life Lately #5
Another week is over and how quickly is this year going btw?! This week has been a mixed bag for me. I’ve had some great moments and then had some struggles. I had a bit of a rubbish day at work on Saturday so spent the night on my own in my room and went to bed early. But I actually think it worked a treat because I woke up at 7am and felt refreshed! Might do that once a week from now on if I feel that great afterwards!
Anyway, here’s a catch up of my week:
|1. First workout of the week.
2. My outfit for coffee with my best friend!
3. Night-time workout after coffee!
|4. Another workout picture.
5. Dance party!
6. How cute are the new Starbucks cups? Just wish they were reusable!
|7. I love these two routines!
8. I joined the Make Up Revolution!
9. My Friday outfit. How gorge is this Primark jacket?
|10. Friday night workout before rugby!
11. Sunday cleaning done, now a Harry Potter sesh!
- Workout 5 days
- Continue to up water intake
- Make daily to-do lists!