Setting Fitness Goals
There’s a weekly schedule up every week of the year but there is a special focus on the run up to summer. All the TIU girls really push themselves in all aspects of their lives and support each other via Instagram mostly. There are hashtags to follow and challenges to fulfill.
|Sign up here now!|
My favourite part other than taking part itself is the lead-up. There is a huge emphasis on setting goals but not “I want to lose a stone” type of goals. These goals are more about empowering yourself and visualising where you see yourself at the end of the 8 weeks. They are about focusing your mind on the challenge ahead.
For me, this will be the first year that I will be fully focused on the Bikini Series. I’ve tried the challenge in previous years but always dipped in and out. This year, my main goal is to stick to it! Here’s a look at my other goals:
- BootyCall 5 times a week
- Drink a minimum of 2 litres of water a day
- 30 minute yoga/pilates session once a week
- Foam roll once a week
- #100BySummer Challenge (I struggle to run with my dodgy knees but I want to walk, dance, use the exercise bike and HIIT workouts count too!)
- Focus on myself more
- Improve my confidence
- Ab routine every day
- Put my workout gear/equipment out every night for booty calls
- Weigh myself/take measurements on the first day and last day of the challenge only!
Goals are personal to you; make sure they are achievable but will push you. As silly as some goals might seem to you, they are a focus for somebody else.
If you want to join the challenge, you can sign up here now (it starts on 25th April so plenty of time yet!) and to celebrate the challenge and really help me focus, I’ve set up a separate Instagram account and would love you to follow me and join in the fun! Comment below if you want to join and we can help each other out!