First things first: summer is my least favourite season. I live for the cold so I can live in boots and coats. Winter gives me an excuse to stay indoors which is where I spend as much time as possible. However, now summer is kind of here, I want to make the most out of it.
If you read my blog regularly, you’ll know that I’m a massive fan of setting goals. I love that you can be held accountable to them especially when you put them online! Here’s a look at what I want to do this summer:
- De-clutter. I’ve been reading all about decluttering from reading Marie Kondo books and I just want to have less things.
- Sell items as above. Once I’ve decided what I want to keep, everything else will be thrown away or sold on eBay.
- Create an autumn capsule wardrobe. I’ve been studying about capsule wardrobes for a while now and once I’ve decluttered, I’ll be able to see what items I have and what I really need.
- Finish all 8 weeks of the Bikini Series. Currently, I’ve just started week 2 on the programme and want to make gradual progress every week.
- Dance more. This fits in with the Bikini Series above as dance is amazing cardio! It’s something that makes me so happy!
- Stretch more. I want to get into the splits by the end of the year so I need to stretch to achieve this.
- Pass my shorthand exam. I will be re-sitting my shorthand exam probably during September so I need to make sure I’m getting my daily practice in!
- Re-read the Harry Potter series. I’ve pre-ordered the new book so I want to start the whole series again!
- Watch the Olympics. Every time the Olympics comes round, I get so excited. I don’t think it will be as good as 2012 but I’m so Team GB!
- Make lists. I carry around my planner all the time but I want to include proper lists in there. I’ve started a ‘musicals to watch’ list and box sets to buy!