I’m having a blogging break right now as I’ve got a hectic schedule and am struggling to fit everything in so blogging has to take a back seat. However, going through my Bloglovin’ feed this morning, I can across this tag on my fellow name sharer’s blog, Sian Marie’s. As a huuuuuge Taylor Swift fan, I knew I had to do this too!
1. WELCOME TO NEW YORK: If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
Has to be New York ironically! I love the buzz about the place. I’ve never been there but I just know I’d love it.
2. BLANK SPACE: What is someone that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
Probably my age. I look younger than I am and people seem to think that means I’m weak or a pushover. Trust me, I’m not.
3. STYLE: What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
Either a well-fitted dress or my leather jackets. Badass.
4. OUT OF THE WOODS: What is one thing that you’re afraid of?
5. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY: Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
I wouldn’t say I have anyone that fits that criteria. I have the friends and family that I need. I guess I wish I saw them all a bit more!
6. SHAKE IT OFF: What is something you’ve had to shake off?
This bloody cold to start with! But seriously, I get stressed very easily so that’s something I need to shake off!
7. I WISH YOU WOULD: What is something you’d like to happen right now?
I’d like to have all my uni work finished so I can be with my boyfriend in the moment rather than thinking about what else I have to do.
8. BAD BLOOD: Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Not recently, no as I only have positive people in my life; at school, this happened on a weekly basis.
9. WILDEST DREAMS: What would you like to be remembered for?
Genuinely I have no idea on this one!
10. HOW YOU GET THE GIRL: What is your favourite pick-up line?
I just love pick-up lines. Granted they don’t work, but I still love that people use them and genuinely think that they work! I love any Harry Potter reference.
11. THIS LOVE: What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
Trust. Before I met my current boyfriend, I struggled to trust any guy but with Tom, I trust him with my life.
12. I KNOW PLACES: Where is one place you always feel safe?
I hate to copy Sian Marie’s answer but the only place I feel safe is in my boyfriend’s arms. There, no-one can hurt me and nothing can come between us.
13. CLEAN: What is an important lesson you have learnt in life, and how did you learn it?
I’m learning it right now. I need to appreciate what I have right now before I lose it all.