1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time? I love to spend my time watching box sets or catch-up TV. I rarely watch any live TV on a night because we only have one TV that links to the aerial! Right now I’m watching One Tree Hill on box set. As for reading, I love reading chick lit but currently I’m reading Marie Kondo’s second book, Spark Joy.
2. What do you wear during me-time? If I’m having a lazy day, I’ll wear my PJs and a dressing gown because why add to the laundry pile? If I’m just having a lazy night, I’ll stick on a hoodie and a pair of joggers. Not pretty but comfort is key.
3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products?
I love painting my nails when I get spare time and I don’t buy expensive nail polishes; most of mine are from Asda, MUA from Superdrug or from the Essence range at Wilko. I also love to treat myself to a face mask once a week but with me having eczema and sensitive skin, this Simple one
is the only one I’ve found that doesn’t leave my skin blotchy!
4. Current favourite nail polish?
Normally I wear dark nail polishes or red but because we’re now in Spring, I’m trying out some lighter pastel shades. Right now I’m loving both Frozen Yoghurt
and Ocean Blue
5. What do you eat or drink during me-time? I try to stay hydrated as much as possible and aim for 2-3 litres of water a day. However, I love hot chocolate so I have a couple of cups of that a day! If I’m on a heath kick, I’ll try to snack as less as possible but I have such a sweet tooth that I have to have a bit of chocolate every day!
6. Current favourite candle? I actually don’t really like candles; I prefer the smell of baking or cooking food.
7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time? If I’m feeling stressed, I like to go for a short walk. I live in the countryside so we are surrounded by greenery which is great to breathe in when you’re feeling anxious.
8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone? I have done but it was a few years ago. I remember being bored one morning and took a trip into town and watched whatever was showing. I think I watched The Last Song.
9. Favourite online shop? I’m far too obsessed with Etsy; I spend all of my money on stickers and washi tape for my planner. If I’m not spending money on Etsy, I’m on Forever 21 spending £50 purely to get free delivery!
10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? I spend a lot of my free time watching sport. I’m literally a sports nut and there’s very few sports I don’t like! My main love is rugby league which I live and breathe. When I’m not watching it, I’m either Tweeting about it or writing about it! Either that or I’m decorating my planner!