The TMI Tag
I’ll be honest, I had no idea what to do for today’s post. I was scrolling through Bloglovin’ (follow my blog here) and stumbled upon Missamrunaway’s TMI tag. I swear I’ve done this tag before but I think it was a long time ago so here it goes again. 50 questions, I hope you’re still alive at the end!
1. What are you wearing? I’m wearing comfies because I am so ill right now!
2. Ever been in love? I have and I’ve had my heart broken but I’ve come back stronger and with more love in my heart than ever.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? The last one was a tough one.
4. How tall are you? 5″2 and a peanut (that peanut is VERY important people!)
5. How much do you weigh? I’m healthy, nuff said.
6. Any tattoos? Nope, not really my thing.
7. Any piercings? See above.
8. OTP? Blair and Chuck from Gossip Girl, Aria and Ezra from PLL or Haley and Nathan from OTH. I’m a sucker for a TV romance.
9. Favourite show? See the above OTP!
10. Favourite bands? The Beatles are the best band of all time fact. I also love McFly and Daughtry. But Queen Taylor Swift is my number one.
11. Something you miss? I miss the fire I used to have inside when I achieved something; I just need to start focusing on me and what I want to achieve in life.
12. Favourite song? Shooting Star by Air Traffic or Yesterday by The Beatles.
13. How old are you? 23
14. Zodiac sign? Capricorn. Stubborn, ambitious, hard-working.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Humour, must like rugby league (it’s a deal breaker for me!) and kindness.
16. Favourite quote? “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?”
17. Favourite actor? Channing Tatum, obviously for his acting skills. Nothing to do with his face, his body or his ability to dance.
18. Favourite colour? Black or grey.
19.. Loud music or soft? Depends on the mood I guess. I love gentler music in a morning and all the party tunes on an evening. By party tunes, I’m talking 90s/00s pop not recent chart music.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? I get into bed usually. If I’m just sad and not ill, I work out or go for a walk.
21. How long does it take you to shower? 20 minutes; I have long hair that needs extra care.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 45-60 minutes. That is from waking up to getting out of the door.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No, I’m too nice!
24. Turn on? Commitment.
25. Turn off? Friends with benefits, just not for me, sorry!
26. The reason I started blogging? When I decided I wanted to be a journalist, setting up a blog was my own outlet to write about whatever I wanted and when I wanted.
27. Fears? Being alone forever haha!
28. Last thing that made you cry? See question 3, a break up!
29. Last time you said you loved someone? To my nanna on Sunday, she’s the best!
30. Meaning behind your blogging URL? I’d been trying to find a name for aaaaages and had started reading this book and thought I’ll go for The English Everygirl instead!
31. Last book you read? Life in Motion by Misty Copeland.
32. The book you’re currently reading? Spark Joy by Marie Kondo.
33. Last show you watched? The latest episode of The Flash.
34. Last person you talked to? My mum last night.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? A new guy who’s come into my life fairly recently and he’s going to be a keeper.
36. Favourite food? Chicken, all the chicken.
37. Place you want to visit? New York.
38. Last place you were? The last place I visited was Sheffield!
39. Do you have a crush? A crush? Sounds a bit childish but I do like someone yes. He just sent me flowers because I’m ill, guys!
40. Last time you kissed someone? Errrrrrr.
41. Last time you were insulted? Every time I’m at work, either by a customer or my boss usually!
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry, always.
43. What instruments do you play? The triangle. I’m a dancer; I don’t have time to dance and play an instrument!
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My ring that my nanna bought me for my 18th; I rarely take it off.
45. Last sport you played? I don’t play sport, I watch it. I do like to work out though!
46. Last song you sang? You’ll Always Find Your Way Back Home from the Hannah Montana Movie. I’ve just watched it, no judging!
47. Favourite chat up line? ‘Can I Slytherin to bed with you?’ I mean it wouldn’t work but I do like a Harry Potter reference!
48. Have you ever used it? Oh god no!
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? My parents last night to watch rugby.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who managed to make it to the end. Comment your links below, people!