Tone It Up Bikini Series 2016
Happy Monday everyone and to all those Tone It Up girls out there, happy Bikini Series day! Today marks the start of the next eight week journey you’re going to make. It will be tough but fun and with a community to support you, it will be empowering too.
I will note that I don’t have the whole TIU package; I have bought most of the DVDs/videos and some of the equipment but I don’t have the nutrition plan. For me and my diet, I think there would be a wide range of meals that I wouldn’t eat because I’m the world’s fussiest eater! My main goal with food is to snack less and choose healthier options if I can. My diet currently consists of mostly chicken and rice (I’m bland, I know) but because my dad is on a low carb diet right now and trying new recipes, I’m trying the odd bits and pieces with him!
To help you out if you’re looking into joining the Bikini Series, here’s a look at my top tips. Word of warning, my progress picture does feature so watch your eyes!
Bikini Series prep to do:
- Write down what you want to achieve over the next 8 weeks
- Invest in refillable water bottles, a water filter jug and lots of tupperware!
- Print off #100BySummer mile tracker and cross off when done
- Get a workout set-up that works for you
- Set up a treat for after the series has finished
- Progress pics at the start, week 4 and end + measurements
- Use Instagram daily to keep in check
- Refill water bottles and leave in fridge overnight
Equipment you’ll need:
- Resistance bands
- Mini bands
- Exercise ball
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Tape measure
- Diary/journal to track progess
- Beach Babe 4
- A good sports bra
- Lay out outfits for the week= sports bra, pants, top, underwear, socks, headphones!
- Grocery list before shopping
- Meal plan
- Pack your gym bag
- Goals for the week
- Plan out your week