LIFESTYLE | AUGUST GOALS
I decided to have a little blogging break because quite frankly, I was seriously lacking the inspiration or motivation to write. Now I’ve had some time out, I’m really excited to get planning some new content!
Now we have August. I genuinely feel like we’ve only just celebrated the New Year and we’re closer to Christmas than that now! I’m definitely going to be kicking some butt this August and getting lots of things done! Here’s a look at my August goals:
1. Reach 3.5k on Twitter. Currently I need about 160 followers to reach this goal. 40 a week? Bring it on!
2. Lose 9lbs. Although I don’t workout to lose weight, I definitely think I’d feel healthier if I lost a few pounds!
3. Workout 5 times a week. I need to get the most out of my gym membership. Working out used to be fun to me so I’d love to rediscover why I used to love it so much.
4. Develop a blogging schedule and plan. I really have to start getting back into blogging mode. If I create a schedule and have posts planned, I might actually be able to blog more!
5. Read 2 books. I’ve started reading a little more in the past week so I’d love to keep that going! I’m re-reading the Harry Potter series right now!
6. Buy only essentials. Saving money is crucial for me right now so I am only spending on what I need to. No more takeaway hot chocolates, extra bags of chocolate or a new lipstick!
7. Keep finding new ways to make money. I’ve been doing online surveys for a while now but I need to get back into the routine of checking them daily. I’ve got a tonne of clothes to sell on eBay too and I’ve looked into mystery shopping too!
8. Stop having so many lazy days! When I finally do get a day off, I tend to lounge around the house watching TV. I need to be a little more pro-active and start doing more housework or having a blogging day!